Express AM22 (80°E)
The Satellite is operated in inclined orbit mode and primarily addressed for Communication On The Move (COTM) and Satellite News Gathering (SNG) low-cost applications.
- Orbit: Geostationary 80° E
- Station keeping accuracy: (Inclined Orbit)
- Operational life-time: EOS est. 2Q2018
- Payload electric power: 4200 W
- Mass of payload: 590 kg
- Mass of satellite: 2600 kg
- Power supply: 6000 W
Express AM22 Ku-band
Typical network sizing example
Express AM22 S2 EIRP
Express AM22 S2 G/T
Did not you find a suitable satellite?
Give us a couple of days to find for you the ideal capacity!