Express AM6 (53°E)
The Express AM6 is a communications satellite covering Europe, Russia, CIS, the Middle East and Africa. The Express AM6 uses Ku- and C-band transponders.
- Manufacturer: ISS & MDA
- Platform: Express-2000
- Date of launch: October 2014
- Orbit: Geostationary 53° E
- Station keeping accuracy: ±0,05° (N&S / E&W)
- Operational life-time: 15 years
- Stabilisation: Three axes
- Payload electric power: 14 kW
- Mass of satellite: 3 400 kg
- Ku-band, Linear: 44 transponders
- C-band, Circular: 14 transponders
Express AM6 Ku-band
Express AM6 FK2 EIRP
Express AM6 FK2 G/T
Express AM-6 C-band
Typical network sizing example
Express AM6 FC2 EIRP
Express AM6 FC2 G/T
Did not you find a suitable satellite?
Give us a couple of days to find for you the ideal capacity!