Intelsat IS-15 (85.15°E)
The Intelsat 15 uses highly-efficient Ku-band transponders that work perfectly in the territory of Russia, the CIS and Europe. The satellite is purposed for TV Broadcasting.
- Manufacturer: Orbital Sciences
- Platform: STAR-2
- Date of launch: November 2009
- Orbit: Geostationary / 85° E
- Operational life-time: 15 years
- Payload electric power: 6 kW
- Mass of payload: 1257 kg
- Mass of satellite: 2,484 kg
- Ku-band: 22 (112/72/36 mHz)
Intelsat IS-15 Ku-band
Typical network sizing example
Intelsat IS-15 RUKV EIRP
Intelsat IS-15 RUKH G/T
Did not you find a suitable satellite?
Give us a couple of days to find for you the ideal capacity!