Intelsat IS-17 (66°E)
The Intelsat 17 uses highly-efficient Ku- and C-band transponders that work perfectly in the territory of Russia, the CIS and Europe. The satellite is purposed for TV Broadcasting.
- Manufacturer: Space Systems/Loral
- Date of launch: November 2010
- Orbit: Geostationary / 66° E
- Operational life-time: 18 years
- Mass of payload: 2393 kg
- Mass of satellite: 5540 kg
- Ku-band: 25 (in the equivalent 36 MHz)
- C-band: 24 (in the equivalent 36 MHz)
Intelsat IS-17 Ku-band
Typical network sizing example
Intelsat IS-17 RUKV EIRP
Intelsat IS-17 RUKH G/T
Did not you find a suitable satellite?
Give us a couple of days to find for you the ideal capacity!