Satellite Bandwidth With Seamless Coverage
Romantis provides and supports bandwidth on domestic, regional and international satellite systems such as Intelsat, RSCC, SES and others. We can accommodate individual bandwidth requirements from small circuits of 0.5 MHz all the way up to full transponder and thereby guarantee the availability of cost-effective satellite time for your transmission.
Romantis, as a value-added reseller of satellite bandwidth, provides a full range of planning, operational and optimization services to ensure the efficient use of the leased resource.
- Ku- and C-band capacities of the most reliable satellites
- Flexible bandwidth packages with global coverage
- Long-term and short-term leases with competitive rates
- Single channel for procuring capacity of different operators
- Capacity portability to other satellites and regions
Satellite News Gathering
Whether you are broadcasting live video or backhauling production content between your studios, Romantis Occasional Use capacities will ensure seamless coverage from South America to the Far East. You can transmit breaking and scheduled news events, provide coverage of major sporting and political events when and where it is necessary. The Occasional Use (OU) booking can be as short as 15 minutes or can last for as long as several weeks or months.
- Wide variety of bandwidths starting from 1,5 up to 36 MHz
- Support of SD, HD and UHD transmissions
- Online booking system for operative management of your transmissions
- Traditional SCPC and IP-based VSAT SNG solutions
- Highly-competitive pricing and powerful coverage
Network Engineering and Support
Romantis performs an analysis of requirements and proposes the satellite transponders to fit your needs. Our service package includes network planning, link budgeting, optimization of capacity utilization, lineup assistance, cross-pol and level adjustments with help of our advanced operation tools.
- Recommendations for optimization of the ground segment in order to maximize utilization of satellite resource. Such analysis optimizes the Total Cost of Ownership ensuring the right balance between CAPEX and OPEX.
- Technical assistance for installation and commissioning of satellite earth stations in accordance with the standards used by the satellite operator as well as with local regulatory procedures.
- Geographically distributed, fully-automated Capacity Monitoring System (CMS) for on-line monitoring of leased satellite bandwidth.