Satellite Bandwidth With Seamless Coverage
Romantis provides and supports bandwidth on domestic, regional and international satellite systems. We can accommodate individual bandwidth requirements from small circuits of 0.5 MHz all the way up to full transponder and thereby guarantee the availability of cost-effective satellite time for your transmission. Romantis, as a value-added reseller of satellite bandwidth, provides a full range of planning, operational and optimisation services to ensure the efficient use of the leased resource.
- Ku- and C-band capacities of the most reliable satellites
- Flexible bandwidth packages with global coverage
- Long-term and short-term leases with competitive rates
- Single channel for procuring capacity of different operators
- Capacity portability to other satellites and regions
Ground Segment Technologies
Romantis cooperates with leading manufacturers of satellite communication equipment and has extensive experience in its own R&D, which allows us to create highly effective solutions for our customers. We undertake a full range of works from network design to its post-warranty maintenance. We supply all necessary equipment including but not limited to:
- Antennas and RF equipment for gateways and remote terminals
- Martime, COTM, COTP terminals
- VSAT modems and Hubs
- Networks management systems
- Traffic optimisation and acceleration equipment
Network Engineering and Support
Romantis performs an analysis of requirements and proposes the satellite transponders to fit your needs. Our service package includes network planning, link budgeting, optimisation of capacity utilisation, lineup assistance, cross-pol and level adjustments with help of our advanced operation tools.
- Recommendations for optimisation of the ground segment in order to maximise utilisation of satellite resource. Such analysis optimises the Total Cost of Ownership ensuring the right balance between CAPEX and OPEX.
- Technical assistance for installation and commissioning of satellite earth stations in accordance with the standards used by the satellite operator as well as with local regulatory procedures.
- Geographically distributed, fully-automated Capacity Monitoring System (CMS) for on-line monitoring of leased satellite bandwidth.