Intelsat IS-20 (68.5°E)
The C-band covers the Asia-Pacific region, while the Ku-band transponder is used for Direct to Home broadcasting to Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Manufacturer: Space Systems/Loral
- Platform: SS/L 1300
- Date of launch: August 2012
- Orbit: Geostationary / 68.5° E
- Station keeping accuracy: ±0,05° (N&S / E&W)
- Operational life-time: 18 years
- Stabilization: Three axes
- Payload electric power: 3 kW
- Mass of satellite: 6 090 kg
- Ku-band, Linear: 22 transponders
Intelsat IS-20 Ku-band
Typical network sizing example
Intelsat IS-20 RUKV EIRP
Intelsat IS-20 RUKH G/T
Did not you find a suitable satellite?
Give us a couple of days to find for you the ideal capacity!