Express 103 (96.5°E)
The Satellite is operated in inclined orbit mode and primarily addressed for Communication On The Move (COTM) and Satellite News Gathering (SNG) low-cost applications.
- Orbit: Geostationary 96.5° E
- Station keeping accuracy: ±0,05° (N&S / E&W)
- Operational life-time: EOS est. 1Q2036
- Payload electric power: 6300 W
- Mass of payload: 512 kg
- Mass of satellite: 2050 kg
- Power supply: 6300 W
Express 103 Ku-band
Typical network sizing example
Express 103 FK2 EIRP
Express 103 FK2 S2 G/T
Did not you find a suitable satellite?
Give us a couple of days to find for you the ideal capacity!
[contact-form-7 id="10388" title="Capacity Request"]